Serving Cleveland's Western Suburbs & Northern Ohio
We serve young and old, emerging entrepreneurs and established businesses, and aging adults and others who are concerned with the protection of assets or the care of a loved one approaching their golden years. Our clients know that they can call on us at any time and depend upon us for focused counsel and advocacy that fully promotes their best interests in any of the areas in which we practice. We are a versatile firm well attuned in every instance to the individual needs of the client seeking our assistance.
- Estate planning: wills and trusts, specific and limited durable powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, living wills, donor enrollments, conservatorships, estate taxes and credit shelters
- Elder law: Medicaid planning and asset protection advice, plus information on guardianships, conservatorships, powers of attorney, nursing homes and assisted-living centers
- Probate: protection of your rights during estate administration, probate proceedings, will contests and probate litigation
- Business law: business formation legal services, entity selection, limited liability company, sub chapter S corporations, partnerships, commercial real estate, contracts and business litigation of disputes related to shareholders, employment issues and fiduciary duty
- Real estate: advising on commercial leases, lease agreements, easements and landlord-tenant issues