Available to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, Rose-Mary's Adult Day Services Program focuses on programming and day-to-day activities designed to:
- Increase self-help and problem-solving skills.
- Enhance social skills and develop and maintain a meaningful social life.
- Increase community participation and membership.
- Develop self-advocacy skills and greater independence.
- Improve personal care and daily living skills.
We emphasize self-determination and personal choice; creating and maintaining therapeutic relationships; and a person reaching their maximum potential. We offer a variety of social recreational activities; cooking classes; library visits; frequenting of coffee shops and eateries; shopping excursions; Metro Park & Zoo trips; exercise-based activities; and wellness activities such as art, music, dance and drama therapy.