At Solomon, Steiner & Peck, Ltd., we focus on helping individuals, families and business owners address and resolve their estate planning, elder law and business law concerns. Our law firm's narrow focus enables us to craft sophisticated solutions to some of the most complex legal problems. Our attorneys and staff understand that the people who seek out our services are often facing a real crisis. Whether you or a family member need help understanding Medicaid benefits, establishing a trust or reviewing a business transaction, we treat every client with the same patience, compassion, honesty and respect that we show our own families.
- Elder Law: medicaid planning, asset protection, special needs planning, estate tax planning, disability planning, wills, trusts, powers of attorney / guardianship, living wills, social security retirement benefits, social security disability, veteran's benefits, medicare issues, retirement planning, pensions, elder abuse
- Estate Planning: trusts, last wills and testaments, living will declarations, durable financial powers of attorney
- LGBTQ+ Estate Planning: trusts, wills, financial power of attorney, living will, health care power of attorney
- Probate & Trust Administration: probate court filings, assistance with asset transfers, estate tax returns, estate and trust income tax returns, preparation of accountings for estates and trusts, gift tax returns, decedent's final income tax returns
- Probate & Trust Litigation: will contests, will and trust construction actions, creditor actions, breach of fiduciary duties, actions related to a trust, guardianship contests, undue influence transfers, competency disputes
- Business Law: organization, transactions, tax planning, succession planning, real estate